Two ways of doing this:
(2) Here is how you can set it up permanently one time:
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page and then select the option to Change your Charity. Or from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Type in “Hindu Cultural Center of Tennessee” and click “Select”.
- It will display “Hindu Cultural Center of Tennessee, Nashville, TN”.
- Once you select that, it will give a confirmation page that it is set on your account.
- That is it.
Look for how you can help our temple get some benefits while you do your shopping in these retailers:
For Kroger and Publix purchase-based-non-profit contribution, you need to get the special card from our temple and show it to the cashier every time you make a purchase in any of these retailer’s locations. A small portion of your purchase is donated to our temple automatically.
(Soon, we will provide you a simpler way by which you can do this. For now, approach the front office upstairs for details on this).